I stumbled across this tag over at Devouring Books and decided I needed to do it before the end of the year. At first, I thought there wouldn’t be enough releases for the last three months of the year…. I was wrong. Very wrong.
There are rules associated with this tag, but I’m not really following them.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers to do this tag
So, without further ado….
1. Your Most Anticipated Book of the Year
2. A Book You’re Not Anticipating
I find these books so useless. Meh, oh well! The World of Throne of Glass releases October 1. Also, I had a really hard time answering this question.
3. Most Underhyped Anticipated Release
An under hyped Sanderson book? Weird. White Sand Volume 3 comes out October 1.
4. A Book You’ve Been Waiting on Forever
Has it only been a year since Skyward? Starsight comes out November 26.
5. A Book You’re Anticipating That is Out of Your Comfort Zone
I’ve been over vampires for awhile now, but I think it’s time to go back. The Beautiful releases October 8.
6. Your Top Three “Can’t Wait” Books of the Year
7. Top 5 Most Anticipated Backlist Books on Your TBR
And Some Honorables Mentions!
**I’m not tagging anyone, so if you do the tag (or have already done it) link it below!
Are you excited for any of these? Which ones? If not, which books are you excited for?